Feb 2021

Commercial Fleet Sales Down 10%

Compared to the same time last year, January 2021 commercial sales were down 10.8%. The passenger car segment experienced a 38.6% decline year-over-year. Meanwhile the truck and SUV saw a 8.3% decline. Total fleet sales for the month, which is comprised of commercial, rental, and government sales experienced a 25.5% drop from the same time last year. Rental fleets dropped 32.6% overall in January while government fleets declined 58.1%.

Back to top