OnStar Offers Crisis Assist to Florida Residents
To help our customers in need, GM is offering complimentary OnStar Crisis Assist services to current, eligible owners impacted by Hurricane Ian for a limited time. By pushing the blue OnStar button, these vehicle owners can connect with a specially trained Advisors who can provide access to emergency services, special routing assistance and activate complimentary in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot for 30 days in properly equipped vehicles.
OnStar Advisors are ready to help 24/7 our customers in need with:
• Coordinating emergency rescue and evacuation services
• Routing away from danger
• Connecting callers with loved ones, family and friends
• Directing to resources like food, water, fuel, shelter and hotel rooms
• Handling “Good Samaritan” calls to help others impacted
• Adding data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot*(data plans provided by AT&T)
Residents in the affected areas can push the blue OnStar button and ask for an advisor to receive assistance. Visit OnStar Crisis Mode for more information.